I can't help it- I love this colour combination!
I recently began making this new sea urchin in violet and yellow but wasn't happy with the size of the seed beads with the daggers so it sat around waiting for me to decide whether to cut it up.
Then when I made that decision I needed to find the beads as I'd managed to mislay them.
So, once all that was done it was back to beading and this didn't take me long at all.
I made my first of these back in 2003 and have meant ever since then to make another one. Once I had decided to do it- in yellow and violet of course- it then was just matter of tracking down enough yellow dagger beads- not an easy task.
But I got there in the end and am delighted with it- the set of them make a very colouful display.