Monday 20 July 2009

Finishing up geometric piece and yellow

I'm persevering with my latest geometric piece and although I love the look of it and want it finished, I really want to move onto something else!

But I'm determined to get it done over the next few weeks- I think I have around another 10 triangle sections to go and they take around an hour each so not too much longer.

I'm beading this as part of my colour challenge and can't move onto the next colour- orange- until I'm done. Not that I think I want to now- I am loving yellow- never thought I'd say that!


1 comment:

  1. That's looking really great Jean, although I can't help thinking of yummy Toblerone when I see it lol!

    After reading about your adventures with yellow, I started to wonder why I haven't used many yellow beads in the past and did a little experiment of my own - I've just added the result to my blog :0)

    ReplyDelete